Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Introduction

Hello,

My name is John Hollow, the one and only freshman from this discussion section. I'm originally from Cincinnati, Ohio but I was raised in Arlington Heights, Illinois and I call that my home. I don't have any siblings and I don't have any pets, but I've always a dog. I am a currently a pre-business student, and I'm hoping to major in marketing if I am admitted into the School of Business. Sports are a big part of my life. I played basketball and rowed while in high school, and rowing is one of the big reasons that I'm at Madison because I was recruited to the team here. It's a great sport and a great community to be involved with and I couldn't be happier about my decision to continue doing it at Madison.

Since I'm fresh out of high school, my only writing experience is through the classes I took there and I can't remember the last time I had to give a speech, but I'll do my best. I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody and having a great semester.

See you guys soon,
John



1 comment:

  1. You are a tough man because rowing is a grueling sport. Good luck when it gets cold.
    -Jack

    ReplyDelete