Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Introduction

Hello, my name is Jesse Schoenike and I'm a junior studying economics. On top of economics, I am also working towards a certificate in computer sciences. I was born and raised in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, which is about halfway between here and Milwaukee. I have 2 brothers, 1 sister, and a dog back home. Some of my favorite things during this time of year are camping, swimming, and spending time with my family. When I'm not busy with schoolwork, I also spend a lot of time at my job at Newell's Deli, which is a dining hall inside of Smith. One of the big changes since the starting of summer was that my older brother, who lived in Madison for four years, moved to Winona. It was great having him around all the time, so it's been a little difficult adjusting to that.

(I'm on the left).


Besides the basic information about my life, I'm definitely looking forward to certain aspects of this course. Although I rarely write or present speeches anymore, I've always been comfortable doing so and it should be a good change of pace from other coursework. Additionally, computers and technology have always been such a big part of my life, so it will be interesting to learn about the effects they have on us. 

Looking forward to a great semester -

Jesse

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your last statement. I'm a little excited to learn how much change has occurred since the introduction of modern technology.

    ReplyDelete