Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Introduction

                                                       Me^



Hey, my name is Austin Czarnecki. The C is silent so its just pronounced
Zar-Neck-E. I'm the youngest of four, so I've got 2 older sisters and an older
brother.  I'm from Barrington, IL which is a northwest suburb of Chicago. Last
year I transferred from Loyola University of Chicago, and I obviously love it here
way more.  Im double majoring in Biology and Spanish and hope to study abroad
in Spain or Costa Rica. This summer I coached 15 year old boys volleyball. I
played throughout high school and I still love playing it, whether it be indoors or
beach.

Since I'm in a lot of sciences classes, my writing is sub par, but I'm hoping to work
on that throughout this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment