Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Introduction

Hey everyone! My name is Harry Green and I am a sophomore from Bergen County, New Jersey. Coming to the Midwest has definitely been a change to what I am used to back on the East Coast, however, I could not possibly love being in Madison any more than I already do. Whether it is the football and basketball games, hanging at the Terrace on the water, or just being with friends from all over the country, this place is truly the best. I was just recently admitted to the School of Business this past summer and plan on majoring in Finance, Investment and Banking. I definitely want to study abroad somewhere in Europe; most likely Spain. Honestly, I am taking this class as a way to fulfill my Comm. B requirement, but from the first couple of classes I am definitely excited to learn about social media trends and the growing availability of information around the world. I am looking forward to this being a discussion based course and having to hear what you all have to say.

I am the oldest of three children, and the first one out of my siblings to go to college. I went to a public high school of medium size, where I played basketball and tennis. Still today, I really enjoy watching sports at any level, and am a true enthusiast of the NBA. I also really like to travel and see new places as well as try new restaurants. I know this is going to be a great semester in LIS and I am sure we are going to have a good time.

-Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment