Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Introduction

Hey everyone,

My name is Luke Thompson. I am a sophomore from Rosemount, MN which is a suburb of the twin cities. I am technically undecided but leaning towards chemical engineering as long as I can get through OChem without dropping out of school. I have spent my whole life in the same house, so it is nice to get a change of pace and try out a new city. Even though Minnesota and Wisconsin are similar in many aspects, no city in Minnesota is even comparable to Madison. I have loved every minute of it here and I am excited to continue my adventure as a badger. I have played soccer for as long as I can remember and still stay in the loop with it by playing intramurals.

Like most of you, I took this course because it fulfills a Comm B, but it seems like an interesting course so far that will give us a better perspective on technology and how it affects us everyday. Writing has never been my strong suit, but I am eager to improve these skills and I feel like this class will do just that. I am excited to see what this course has to offer and become closer with all of you.


My siblings and myself (green shirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment