Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Disconnecting

When I tried to disconnect from my technology, it was very hard. To be honest I didn't make it more than one night because it was just really stressful. I use my phone to connect with all my friends , and even though it wasn't the weekend I still felt like I was missing out on something. Also, I use my computer for the majority of my classwork so it was hard for me to unplug from that even though it was just for a short amount of time. Knowing that you're intentionally putting yourself in a situation that could be bad for you is really hard to deal with. It was also hard to figure out what to do with my time since I am usually using my technology for either classwork or entertainment so I found myself pretty bored. I thought this assignment was useful just because it showcases how large the role of technology plays in our lives, but I would definitely not want to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment