Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Online Presence: LIS 201

It was interesting going back and looking through some old assignments for this class that I have written. It seems as though my writing for this class this semester has been pretty formal, which contrasts my own real life personality where I'm generally not a very serious person. Though I am happy with my work, I think these online activity posts to do not entirely represent who I normally am through my writing. I think a lot of that comes down to almost always doing these assignments on Sunday or Monday nights, historically some of my least productive nights of the week. While I obviously put effort into these assignments, I was less inclined to put as much effort into them as I could have. I'm definitely more proud of my other more formal writing assignments for this class (papers, article review) as they were more important and I therefore put a lot more effort into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment