Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Without Electronics


I attempted to do this assignment starting Sunday after my friends left. I knew that for my friend’s safety this weekend that I needed to use my phone to stay in contact. Sunday was pretty easy for me because all I did was watch football and do homework. Monday started off well but after one power lecture without my phone I knew I couldn't get through another one. It sounds bad, but I feel like that is what our society is shifting towards in this day and age. I still didn't use social media though, which I was proud of. I don't know how else I would have communicated with people besides text messages because a letter would take a couple days to send. I guess I could have walked over to someone’s place but that sounds like too much work. I did check my wisc email because I figured I didn't want to miss anything, but I did stay away from my personal email. I found this assignment really challenging and I think it shows how technological depended our age group is.

No comments:

Post a Comment