Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

My Online Blog

Looking through all my old blog posts for the weekly assignments, I have to say I did an overall nice job on them. They definitely improved as time went on. I got more in depth in some of them, while others I probably could have worked on more. This is the most I've ever blogged for a class, and I find it nice that we can express our opinions and share our thoughts on certain topics. The tasks each week forced us to take that extra step and research on our own some ideas that corresponded with the class. I feel like I am more formal with these writing assignment versus the exam. This is probably because we have more time to write the assignments and a time limit on the exam where I rush to put all my ideas into one blue book. However, compared to the papers in this class, my blog posts are much more informal than that. I am really glad we had to write these, because it challenged me to think more in depth and develop strong arguments about what we are learning. I look forward to using what I learned in this class towards other classes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment