Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Online Voice

I think my online voice is captured well through this blog in the class. I tend to be very formal with my writing style and address requirements of assignments step by step. I aim to present myself in a very professional way online, even outside of a school setting. I think by using formal language and writing with a methodical writing style I achieve this goal. One difference between my writing and my actual presence in a class is when I talk in class I tend to speak more spontaneously and instead look to relate with others rather than use formal language. This being said, I think some of my best writing pieces were my 3rd and 4th entries, I think this is because I was back in the grove of writing and was excited to do so! Overall, I think that I did a good job of presenting myself in a positive manner and used appropriate language and writing to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment