Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Online Voice


After reading through my old blog posts I feel like I have been pretty consistent in how I have presented myself. I don’t talk that much in class besides making a few comments, so I feel like most of my ideas come through my blog posts. My blog posts seem to be more formal then in class participation, which makes sense because discussions are more conversation like. I think my blog posts are the most true when presenting myself because I seem to express my opinions more then in class. I think the online assignments were a key part to this class because it gave us the chance to do some hands on activities and express that to our peers. I think it would be beneficial for more courses to start implementing blogging because it gives the students a different way to express themselves and communicate outside the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment