Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving

I talked to my mom for this assignment because she has been working in commercial real estate for a long time so I figured it would be an interesting conversation. Being in the world of commercial real estate, my mom's phone is obviously a very important tool for her throughout her career. It was very interesting to hear her talk about back when the first cell phones were coming out and how clunky they were. It was fun to hear my mom talk about getting used to it and having to use it all the time to make important calls. She still uses her phone a lot today, especially for emails and calls and it is amazing to think about how far that technology has come in such a short amount of time. It was also weird to think about how phones started off very big and then got progressively smaller and now once again are getting bigger. It was a cool trend to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment